Cost of living comparison between Tokushima, Japan and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01180 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,480 (¥803,525) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)