Cost of living comparison between Tokushima, Japan and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01252 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,856 (¥787,099) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)