Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00039 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,586 (14,181,997 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (43 minutes ago)