Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,908 (16,644,715 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $3,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)