Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,335 (30,815,117 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)