Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01964 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 72% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,197 (₨111,834) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)