Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01990 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,167 (₨309,866) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)