Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01979 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 72% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,378 (₨221,169) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)