Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01953 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 72% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,381 (₨224,299) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)