Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01936 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,887 (₨200,778) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)