Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07974 AUD / MDL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,440 (55,678 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)