Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01046 AUD / ALL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 130 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)