Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01237 AUD / ALL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,657 prices entered by 141 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,513 (284,043 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)