Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31306 AUD / RON
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,447 (17,399 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)