Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.548 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 9% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,262 (€4,691) in Tilburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)