Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 884 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07262 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,218 (Mex$ 44,314) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)