Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 890 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06936 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,231 (Mex$ 89,840) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)