Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06673 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,504 (Mex$ 52,518) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)