Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 903 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06565 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,298 (Mex$ 80,694) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)