Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19564 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,484 (元43,366) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (34 minutes ago)