Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 926 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20215 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,639 (元18,002) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (21 minutes ago)