Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02083 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,583 (₨268,075) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)