Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01977 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,170 (₨109,765) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)