Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02075 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 71% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,487 (₨216,247) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)