Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01978 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,624 (₨132,631) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)