Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01980 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 72% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,474 (₨225,938) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)