Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02064 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,239 (₨108,501) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Modesto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)