Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 861 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01961 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 71% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,006 (₨102,315) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)