Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01944 AUD / BTN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,758 (347,583 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)