Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01946 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,555 (₨439,745) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)