Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13766 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,220 (59,709 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (39 minutes ago)