Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13200 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,917 (59,975 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)