Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 941 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13637 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,848 (20,886 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)