Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13438 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,260 (24,258 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,591 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)