Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02092 AUD / MZN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,658 (270,426 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)