Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02075 AUD / MZN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,668 (273,157 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sacramento, California costs $125 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)