Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01676 AUD / MZN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,967 (654,471 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)