Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02287 AUD / MZN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,149 (268,864 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)