Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04903 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,951 (121,386₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)