Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 653 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06586 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,471 (Mex$ 67,895) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)