Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 654 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06731 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,303 (Mex$ 34,216) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)