Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 780 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07114 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,278 (Mex$ 32,025) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥9 (28 minutes ago)