Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 728 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06171 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 72% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,209 (Mex$ 68,198) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)