Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 881 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00208 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,933 (CH$1,889,232) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)