Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,911 (CH$3,814,845) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (42 minutes ago)