Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00201 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,656 (CH$1,821,848) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)