Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00212 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,374 (CH$2,059,032) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)