Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,175 (CH$4,114,144) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)