Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37491 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,397 (19,731TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)