Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31833 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,479 (10,928TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (23 minutes ago)