Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35886 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,376 (12,193TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (38 minutes ago)