Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36092 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,297 (17,448TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)