Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,916 prices entered by 520 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,610 (﷼ 162,123,316) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (32 minutes ago)