Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,204 prices entered by 461 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,273 (﷼ 152,463,251) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)