Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05638 AUD / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 123 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,916 (L 69,460) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)