Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05593 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,233 (L 165,080) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)