Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 950 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05544 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,022 (L 162,739) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)