Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29288 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,347 (RM31,914) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)