Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 917 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33669 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,672 (RM13,876) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)