Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 AUD / NZD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 6% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,136 (NZ$15,039) in Tauranga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)