Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00450 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,876 (2,419,519 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)