Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00513 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,448 (1,062,865 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)