Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00493 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,745 (1,165,625 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)