Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00039 AUD / UZS *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,028 (18,093,764 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (35 minutes ago)