Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 AUD / UZS *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,680 (8,561,039 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)