Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 880 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 AUD / UZS *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,039 (19,951,861 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)