Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 895 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 81% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,536 (9,840,775 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)