Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 998 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,743 (€2,406) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)