Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.574 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,289 (€2,724) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (32 minutes ago)