Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.494 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,466 (€2,990) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)