Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,643 (€3,083) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (32 minutes ago)