Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36676 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,089 (8,421 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (43 minutes ago)