Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 814 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02610 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,416 (Php130,869) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)