Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19128 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,467 ($b33,808) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)