Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 795 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19354 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,942 ($b30,703) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 2 hours ago)