Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 830 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18534 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,164 ($b17,069) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)