Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 776 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19140 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,166 ($b16,539) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (40 minutes ago)