Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 780 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19431 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,793 ($b34,958) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)