Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00400 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,033 (757,419 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)