Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00410 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,856 (1,674,136 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (22 minutes ago)