Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,297 (€3,410) in Taranto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)