Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.453 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,030 (€6,902) in Taranto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)