Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14179 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,339 (23,551 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)