Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13275 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,462 (26,081 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)