Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13200 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,310 (55,379 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)