Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13299 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,857 (29,003 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)