Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 874 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.384 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,793 (€9,241) in Tampere.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (32 minutes ago)