Cost of living comparison between Tampere, Finland and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 942 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,923 (€9,785) in Tampere.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)