Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30445 AUD / GHS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,880 (GH₵9,458) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)