Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,595 prices entered by 190 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)