Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 195 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)