Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00418 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,675 (2,076,182 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)