Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00395 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,997 (1,011,380 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)