Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00209 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,589 (CH$4,116,101) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)