Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,257 (CH$2,545,158) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)