Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,071 (CH$4,584,764) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)