Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01204 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,655 (¥552,886) in Takasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)