Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01253 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,430 (¥593,169) in Takasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)