Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01223 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,359 (¥438,187) in Takasaki.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)