Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18888 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,594 (元40,207) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)