Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19886 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,382 (元17,006) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)