Cost of living comparison between Taiping, Malaysia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31449 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,552 (RM17,653) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)