Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33254 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,270 (RM6,826) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (34 minutes ago)