Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31018 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,630 (RM18,151) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)