Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30100 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,424 (RM18,021) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)