Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04421 AUD / TWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 180 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,326 (120,469 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)