Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04221 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,642 (157,339 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (38 minutes ago)