Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 820 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04152 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,287 (79,178 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)