Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04335 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,972 (91,626 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)