Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19190 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,146 (元32,025) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (33 minutes ago)