Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02226 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,689 (руб 210,680) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)